Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Dear Guy Who Bought Me An Amaretto Sour



Yay!! Free alcohol! Thanks, Guy. Very convenient, since I just ran out of money. I don't know why I look like a woman who wants a more expensive, less fun version of sangria - but I'll take it.

I'm sorry we laughed at your friend when he said he was "an investment banker, you know, for the money – but my true passion is charcoal drawings."



It's just that, you know, are you for real? Oh god, I'm so sorry, I did not realize we were in a Hugh Grant movie, I must not have gotten the script - if you see one lying around, let me know. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is maybe the only person who could get away with that sentence. Maybe. Or Swayze in 1987, but that's it. End of list.

I literally just googled "charcoal drawings" and a charcoal drawing of JGL was the third photo, so I think my point stands pretty firmly on its own.

So thoughtful. So sensitive. Men in overalls 2Kforever

Also, I'm sorry that we didn't believe that you were in the "Royal Marines." It's just that I don't know what that is, and you're like 3 inches taller than me. And you tried to explain that the Royal Marines was the British equivalent of the Navy SEALs, but I'm pretty sure you just don't understand what the Navy SEALs are. Like, if this were true, you definitely wouldn't be in some Camden dive bar that used to be horse stables wearing a tweed suit and buying Amaretto Sours for every American Lady you see. I dunno, but you'd probs be in some top secret base camp drowning your friends and then trying to revive them as a trust exercise because that's the kind of crazy shit the Navy SEALs do. You're having a hard time selling your case, bro. 

I should have just asked you to do 500 pushups.  :(

But, as always, thanks for the free, not-poisoned alcohol. See ya never, Bar Guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS